At Custom Pins we back each and every custom product we manufacture with our 100% quality guarantee.
We work together with our customer to create quality products. We rely on the customer for vital information in order to produce the specific custom product needed. Please take a moment to read them. These are the terms and conditions that govern all of our sales. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Custom Pins is responsible for:
Standing behind our products 100%. Custom Pins backs each and every product we manufacture with our 100% Quality Guarantee. We will replace (at no additional charge to you) any defective custom product. We only require that you submit your written claim of defective product to us within 30 days of receipt. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “defect” or “defective” means a manufacturing error.
- Giving you accurate information. Prior to starting production, you will receive via e-mail a digital proof of your final custom-made product. This high-quality digital proof will allow you to spell check, verify color, size and make any additional changes or corrections prior to starting production. The “size” of your lapel pin is determined by measuring the widest or tallest point of your design.
- We use the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, and it is important that you indicate your color choices using Pantone PMS numbers, to guarantee an exact match. For additional information regarding the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, visit the Pantone site at www.pantone.com. In addition, because all computer monitors/ printers do not display colors in the same way, you should confirm your color choice by consulting a Pantone (PMS) color book/chart, which are available at most art supply stores and some libraries. All Pantone (PMS) numbers will be listed on the proof so that you can verify them easily.
- Confirming your order. Prior to production, you will receive an order confirmation via email. This order confirmation will contain (1) written specifications of your order (including pricing, type, size, quantity, colors, and the estimated production time), (2) a finalized digital proof (incorporating any additional changes or corrections). If the written specifications/finalized digital proof meet your satisfaction, just send us your approval via reply e-mail, and we will put the order into production immediately.
- Producing your order correctly & on time. Once we have obtained your approval on the order confirmation described above, we will produce your order within 3-4 weeks.
- Large or specialty orders may require additional production time. Replacement orders are subject to the same production time frames (as set forth above) as the original order. For more information, please speak to your sales representative. Your finished order will be shipped via Fed Ex ground (at no additional cost to you for orders to be shipped to the United States) directly to the address you specify.
- You are responsible for:
- Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights. By submitting your design to Custom Pins, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce (or have reproduced) any logos or other images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other person/entity’s intellectual property rights.
- Giving due attention to the proof provided. Once you receive the digital proof, carefully review it in detail. Please give special attention to (1) the design you have chosen, (2) the spelling of words you have chosen, and (3) the colors you have chosen. If there are no changes or corrections to your proof, return your approval to us via email. This is your signal to us that the order has been approved. Because we are producing a custom-made product with no market available for cancelled orders, an approved order may not be cancelled for any reason.
- Shipping Your Product. Its our goal to have your product delivered to you on or before the date you need it. We hope you understand, however, that we cannot guarantee our deliveries nor be held responsible for delays in shipping which are beyond our control, such as inaccurate/undeliverable address information, U.S./Foreign Customs procedures, the misrouting of your package by Fed Ex, or the unavailability of the addressee. In addition, there will be a shipping charge if the product is to be shipped to a location outside of the United States.
Disclaimer of Warranty. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCTS WE MANUFACTURE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE OR EVENT.
In the event that a legal dispute arises, it is agreed that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such a dispute is Westchester County, New York, USA., and that the prevailing party is entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees before trial or hearing, during trial or hearing, after trial or hearing, and/or appeal. Should Custom Pins be named in a copyright/trademark infringement lawsuit arising out of Custom Pins’ use of a copyright/trademark protected item provided by you for use in your product, you agree to indemnify Custom Pins for any damages and/or litigation-related expenses borne by Custom Pins.
All of the products displayed on this web site containing corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of Custom Pins. Purchase of merchandise from Custom Pins in no way, shape or form grants you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, grant or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you.
- Listening to you! We want this to be the best experience you have ever had when ordering custom promotional products! If you have concerns, constructive criticism, or compliments, we’d love to hear from you. Phone us toll-free at 1-888-922-9378 FREE or contact us via email at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you, now and in the future!